No subject

Sun Jan 11 16:22:18 MST 2009

.40.dylib and .40.0.dylib.  For many of the SWORD library dependencies
I have found Macports invaluable as a way to maintain and update them
freely.

> This breaks my build script so that I now have to put things together
> manually in order to create a ppc/intel cross-compile binary.

I'm fairly certain that the macports.conf file has a way to specify
that you want to build fat binaries.  According to their website, just
enabling the +universal flag in their variants.conf file should allow
those libraries that support it to build in universal i386/ppc fat
binaries.

HTH, Greg