[sword-devel] CD ISO Updates
bergmannmd at web.de
Thu Jan 15 05:23:57 MST 2009
Yes, that's supposed to work:
- copy MacSword to anywhere on your harddrive.
- open the module installer
- create a new install source
- set type to "Local"
- click on the "Directory" button and choose the folder on the CD
where the modules are located
- give the install source a name
- refresh the install source
Am 14.01.2009 um 21:17 schrieb Troy A. Griffitts:
> We're planning another 1000 cut batch of CDs tomorrow. If there is
> anything low risk you'd like to update on the ISO latest directory,
> please try to have it done tonight.
> PS. Is there any easy way to install MacSword from the CD and then
> use the module installer to install modules from the CD? I tried
> this myself and couldn't figure it out.
> sword-devel mailing list: sword-devel at crosswire.org
> Instructions to unsubscribe/change your settings at above page
More information about the sword-devel