[sword-devel] FlashCards and Fonts

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Tue Jan 13 06:44:53 MST 2009

Some (free) ZIP utilities can open JAR files for file extraction uses, but
don't include the same ZIP format for making them.  For example, IZArc is
like this.

I have a vague recollection that the last time I succeeded in reZIPping a
JAR file, I used 7-Zip.

However, if anyone has a more definitive answer, I will bow to their
superior knowledge.

-- David