[sword-devel] e-Sword support by The Sword Project

jonathon jonathon.blake at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 09:54:54 MST 2009

I just found the following thread:

Whilst I can understand why supporting e-Sword sounds like a good
idea, I _VERY_ strongly recommend that it not be done.

The court in the southern city of Shenzhen on Wednesday sentenced 11
people to jail terms of up to six-and-a-half years for making
high-quality counterfeit software that was sold in 36 countries,
Microsoft said in a statement.

The first clue that genuine Microsoft products were not being offered,
was that it was "high quality software".