[sword-devel] e-Sword support by The Sword Project

jonathon jonathon.blake at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 09:54:54 MST 2009

All:

I just found the following thread:
http://groups.google.com/group/sword-frontend-developers/browse_thread/thread/3698455e2c4a22e8

Whilst I can understand why supporting e-Sword sounds like a good
idea, I _VERY_ strongly recommend that it not be done.

jonathon
--
The court in the southern city of Shenzhen on Wednesday sentenced 11
people to jail terms of up to six-and-a-half years for making

The first clue that genuine Microsoft products were not being offered,
was that it was "high quality software".