[sword-devel] [frontend comparison] was Re: Getting rid of BibleCS

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Sat Feb 28 09:56:46 MST 2009

Karl Kleinpaste wrote:
> - The format has been mangled a bit, because you've put Read Aloud in
>   but it shows up under "Portable" :-)

Fixed

> - Dom will be annoyed that you left French off the GUI languages list.

Ouch. Fixed

I have taken out the maintained column - it is clearly useless if all
frontends have the same "yes" there.

I have added some columns.

I have shortened search descriptions by referring to wildcard, regex and
clucene searches. My revised entry in bpbible might require some love as
I am not sure what bpbible here offers - crossverse proximity is a + in
comparison to others with clucene, but it appears that general clucene
syntax does not work here. Maybe I am doing things wrong.

I think we are slowly moving to a place where the table needs to get
split into several tables.

Peter