[sword-devel] Getting rid of BibleCS

Chris Morgan chris.morganiser at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 23:00:45 MST 2009

David,

On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 5:31 AM, David Troidl <DavidTroidl at aol.com> wrote:

> I'm coming late to this thread.  But as a BibleCS user, though I haven't
> sampled all the alternatives, I am also using BPBible portable on my flash
> drive at school.  I have to say there is no comparison.  I stick by BibleCS.

I'm glad to see you using our BPBible Portable :-)  But what I would like to
know is, why is there no comparison between BibleCS and BPBible or any other
frontends?  What is it that you like about BibleCS?

God bless,

Chris Morgan <chris.morganiser at gmail.com>

I don't need a quote in my signature.  It's hard enough surviving as it is
without having to find a meaningful quote.  Will you forgive me?  Or don't
you read this bit?