[sword-devel] SwordReader.org

Adrian Korten adrian_korten at sil.org
Wed Feb 25 02:04:27 MST 2009

Good day,

I use a Palm PDA so I have not been able to try or test this program.
Last Friday, I met a partner who is interested but we didn't quite know
how to proceed. He has an HTC P3300, SmartPhone. Is the program
compatible with this model?

How does one install from a .cab file into a Pocket PC device? I'd like
to find a Thai friend who has one and try some Thai modules.

ak