[sword-devel] Code2000 Unicode font & Xiphos (Windows)

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Mon Feb 23 01:48:42 MST 2009

While I was chatting about Xiphos with Matt Talbert over the weekend, I
suggested that Code2000 be appended to the Tahoma line in the pango.alias
file, in order to cover font omissions for some module languages.

I forgot to mention that this Unicode font is not included in Microsoft
Windows installations, but has to be downloaded and installed.  For further
details visit

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Code2000 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Code2000

The Code2000 website is   http://www.code2000.net/ http://www.code2000.net/

-- David (aka dazzlebram)