[sword-devel] Module indexing problems

Manfred Bergmann bergmannmd at web.de
Mon Feb 16 13:07:33 MST 2009

Hi Troy.

Am 16.02.2009 um 12:17 schrieb Troy A. Griffitts:

> Dear Manfred,
>
> There may be a few simple compile problems from 1.5.11 to SVN HEAD;
> specifically, we removed the hardcoded table of book names and
> chapter/verse max.  There are method calls to retrieve them now.
> Let me know if you decide to try and I will help you with the new
> syntax.

It built well. Both the library and MacSword using the library.
I guess I'm not using many things the library would offer. I still
don't understand many things of the API and my lack of C++ knowledge
does the rest. :)
Anyway which are these methods to retrieve the booknames? Is
getBookName() in VerseKey not used anymore? It still works for me.

Manfred