[sword-devel] Xiphos 3.0.0 released

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Wed Feb 11 12:56:09 MST 2009

I have installed the Windows version of Xiphos, but found that none of the
branches in the sidebar would expand.

I previously had installed the recent beta version of GnomeSword for
Windows, and did not encounter this bug with that.  I uninstalled this prior
to installing Xiphos.

I have Windows XP Media Center Edition. Version 2002, Service Pack 3.  Fully
patched.
Running on Acer Aspire 5630 Notebook.

Environment variables does include SWORDPATH.
I have SWORD for Windows and BibleDesktop also installed in the same
machine.

-- David