[sword-devel] Xiphos 3.0.0 released

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Mon Feb 9 10:51:52 MST 2009

Hi Karl ......

Karl Kleinpaste wrote:
> If you've got other Sword stuff installed there, then you should have
> had a SWORD_PATH environment variable set to it by whatever previous
> application package you have installed

I've simply copied my Sword installation from one box to the next for
years!  I think I built the original installation manually before
application packages for Windows came along.  My first Sword
Installation was on a Linux box.  Thus, I've never had the environment
variable set.  Now I've set it, it works just fine.  Thanks for that!

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United
Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for
our church homepages).

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com