[sword-devel] Sword API Inner Workings Question

SonWon sonwon.1 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 22:21:39 MST 2009

Being the new guy here I am asking myself how Sword dishes up the verses.

I know Sword fetches the verses from the modules.  If I ask for John
3:16 it gives me the verse.  When I ask for John 3:17 does Sword start
all over from the beginning to find the verse or does it know to just
give me the next verse in the text stream?

I am just trying to validate an assumption that the next verse in the
text stream is provided.

I hope I explained my question correctly.

Thank you,