[sword-devel] Temporarily suspend option filters

David Trotz dtrotzjr at crosswire.org
Sun Feb 1 10:31:16 MST 2009

Is there a quick and easy way yo temporarily suspend option filters
(strongs, footnotes, etc.) for a given module? I have added pop-ups to
the commentaries in SwordReader and having it display strongs numbers
(because they are turned on globally) is not useful nor helpful and is
confusing. Due to the limited screen space I really would like to be
able to turn these off temporarily then restore them once I have the
pop-up rendered.
--
David Trotz