[sword-devel] Web-site issues

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Sat Dec 26 07:47:09 MST 2009

About a year ago, Peter did made some significant improvements to the
CrossWire website, but not much has been done since. Yet the website is
still our public face to the world, and most often our first point of
contact.

If you look carefully in our web-page for
http://crosswire.org/sword/software/biblecs/ The SWORD Project for Windows ,
you'll notice the left hand navigation bar inadequately categorizes some
front-ends apps.  For example, Xiphos is listed only under Linux, even
though it is also available for Windows.  Other front-end applications are
not even listed, e.g. Bible Desktop.

There is no JIRA project for the CrossWire website per se in
http://www.crosswire.org/bugs/ CrossWire bugs .  Creating one would enable
such errors to be reported and tasks to be added, edited, managed and
actioned.

David