[sword-devel] SwordReader .....

SonWon sonwon.1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 09:43:21 MST 2009

I'll be moving from WM to Android next year when my contract expires om my
current phone.

I see WM dieing.  Microsoft has not properly maintained the platform and
they have hidden calls in their DLLs which programmers are not allowed to
use, unless you are a MS programmer.  Really upset me when I discovered that
they do this.  I use to support Windows and Microsoft but this, the constant
virus problems, and the Sony audio CD root kit mess was the last straw for

I would also like to see Linux receive the same type of support but big
business clings to Windows.