[sword-devel] Ubuntu BibleTime 2.5 packages (was: BibleTime 2.5 released )

Jonathan Marsden jmarsden at fastmail.fm
Mon Dec 21 00:03:24 MST 2009

Martin Gruner wrote:

> the BibleTime team is proud to announce the release of BibleTime 2.5
> (Christmas edition).

Congratulations!

> @Packagers: It would be great if new packages for the 2.5 release could be
> created and published before Christmas.

BibleTime 2.5 packages for Ubuntu Hardy, Intrepid, Jaunty, Karmic and
Lucid have now been created and uploaded to the team PPA at

https://launchpad.net/~pkgcrosswire/+archive/ppa/+packages

Some are still being built as I type this.

Forgive my caution, but I'm planning to wait a little longer before
asking Roberto to sponsor a BibleTime 2.5 package upload for Debian
unstable... just in case something bad happens, and a BT 2.5.1 release
ends up being needed in the next week or so :)

Have a Christ-centered Christmas!

Jonathan