[sword-devel] Ubuntu BibleTime 2.5 packages (was: BibleTime 2.5 released )

Jonathan Marsden jmarsden at fastmail.fm
Mon Dec 21 00:03:24 MST 2009

Martin Gruner wrote:

> the BibleTime team is proud to announce the release of BibleTime 2.5
> (Christmas edition).

> @Packagers: It would be great if new packages for the 2.5 release could be
> created and published before Christmas.

BibleTime 2.5 packages for Ubuntu Hardy, Intrepid, Jaunty, Karmic and
Lucid have now been created and uploaded to the team PPA at

Some are still being built as I type this.

Forgive my caution, but I'm planning to wait a little longer before
asking Roberto to sponsor a BibleTime 2.5 package upload for Debian
unstable... just in case something bad happens, and a BT 2.5.1 release
ends up being needed in the next week or so :)

Have a Christ-centered Christmas!