[sword-devel] PocketSword URL depth!

Nic Carter niccarter at mac.com
Fri Dec 18 18:51:31 MST 2009

I'm glad you're impressed!  ;)

As an FYI, I threw that website together initially in iWeb ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IWeb ) and the directory structure is generated by it.  I realised I could get rid of one level in the directory structure, but figured it was pretty crazy either way, so never bothered...  It's currently on my list of things to do in 2011 (yes, 2011) to look at alternatives to using iWeb, but for now it's good enough  :)

thanks, ybic
	nic...  :)

ps:  I use the URL "http://crosswire.org/pocketsword" everywhere, as it's short and easy to remember, and if/when the site is changed, that will be the URL.  If/when the site is changed, I will setup a redirect from http://crosswire.org/pocketsword/PocketSword/PocketSword/PocketSword.html to the new URL, so that won't be an issue  :)