[sword-devel] Updated regex.patch

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Fri Dec 18 01:40:29 MST 2009

Dima (sorry, on my phone), in my previous email I posted the 2 lines of the patch I didn't understand why you changed.

I thought the line you removed added '-I ../include' to the g++ compile line, which tell g++ where to look for include files.

You replaced this line with an autotools directive 'include ...', or so I thought.

Does this clear up my question?