[sword-devel] PocketSword is released

Nic Carter niccarter at mac.com
Thu Dec 17 19:41:14 MST 2009

Thanks for the suggestion, Chris.  I'm hoping to do this in the near future, however as it only takes about 10 sec to load on this first-run, I figure that the priority is a little lower than implementing changes that will affect the user every time they run the app  :)  However, I am still hoping to follow your suggestion  :)

I enjoy receiving your suggestions as you guys all have so much to contribute and say  :)

Thanks, ybic
	nic...  :)