[sword-devel] PocketSword is released

Nic Carter niccarter at mac.com
Mon Dec 14 13:04:25 MST 2009

Just a quick status report, PocketSword was made live on the App Store by Apple this morning (well, "morning" for me!), so we now officially have an iPhone app  :)

It was "approved" by Apple 2 hours ago and is slowly making it's way to the various App Stores around the world (well, I know it's available in Australia and the US right now).

I'm still on holidays for a couple more days, so I'm now going to switch this laptop off & continue my (short) holiday  :)

	nic...  :)