[sword-devel] River = Bible browsing software for Mac OS X

Manfred Bergmann bergmannmd at web.de
Wed Dec 9 07:42:47 MST 2009

Yes.
But since his software uses bible data in a SQLite database there is not much that there is in common other than he and we do software for bible study.
I could think of some sort of collaboration for example he uses our SWORD Objective-C wrappers and we add support for Core-Data backend but currently there is very little time for this.

Manfred