[sword-devel] PorTB

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Mon Dec 7 02:50:57 MST 2009

I think Chris may be the volunteer who made the module.

The conf file states it is derived from the partial Wikisource edition.

Wikisource stuff is published under the Creative Commons
Attribution/Share-Alike License.

If there is a breach, then it would be that of Wikimedia to resolve.

While making this reply, I also noticed that a lot more of the Old Testament
is now available.
Genesis through Ezekiel.