[sword-devel] TNT Beta Module

David Troidl DavidTroidl at aol.com
Sun Dec 6 12:38:26 MST 2009

I've been working with the TNT beta module, in BP Bible. Here is the
beginning of Rev 2:
τὸ μυστήριον τῶν ἑπτὰ ἀστέρων οὓς εἶδες ἐπὶ τῆς δεξιᾶς μου, καὶ τὰς ἑπτὰ
λυχνίας τὰς χρυσᾶς. οἱ ἑπτὰ ἀστέρες ἄγγελοι τῶν ἑπτὰ ἐκκλησιῶν εἰσιν,
καὶ αἱ λυχνίαι αἱ ἑπτὰ ἑπτὰ ἐκκλησίαι εἰσίν·
1 2
Τῷ ἀγγέλῳ τῆς ἐν Ἐφέσῳ ἐκκλησίας γράψον, Τάδε λέγει ὁ κρατῶν τοὺς ἑπτὰ
ἀστέρας ἐν τῇ δεξιᾷ αὐτοῦ, ὁ περιπατῶν ἐν μέσῳ τῶν ἑπτὰ λυχνιῶν τῶν χρυσέων,

The first chunk is actually Rev 1:20, the 1 2 are verse numbers, with a
few blank lines before the second chunk, which is Rev 2:1. Then the
verse numbers are off by one for the rest of the chapter.

I had been wondering why TNT was still in beta. Hopefully this will help.

Peace,

David