[sword-devel] 1.6.1 outstanding items? - bug report

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Fri Dec 4 20:34:26 MST 2009

Brian, if individual verses can grow this large, could you try changing
the compression to be verse level and see if this fixes the problem.  I
didn't write the z drivers, so I'm unaware where the limits are, but
this might give us a clue if you get different results.  Then we can
take our clues to a look into the code to figure it out.

Troy