[sword-devel] Emptyvss shows whole Bible missing

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Fri Dec 4 13:50:52 MST 2009

John,

You could be missing this message from the archives.....

In May this year Chris Little wrote,

The Win32 utilities bundle for 1.6.0 is posted at
http://crosswire.org/ftpmirror/pub/sword/utils/win32/sword-utilities-1.6.0.zip
http://crosswire.org/ftpmirror/pub/sword/utils/win32/sword-utilities-1.6.0.zip

Since we're now compiling utilities in MSVC, they are much smaller and
hopefully a bit faster. Due to their much reduced size, I've eliminated
the individual utility zips and just posted a single bundle including
all Sword utilities, uconv, the Sword DLL, and the 3 necessary ICU DLLs.

Enjoy.

--Chris