[sword-devel] Emptyvss shows whole Bible missing

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Fri Dec 4 13:50:52 MST 2009

You could be missing this message from the archives.....

In May this year Chris Little wrote,

The Win32 utilities bundle for 1.6.0 is posted at

Since we're now compiling utilities in MSVC, they are much smaller and
hopefully a bit faster. Due to their much reduced size, I've eliminated
the individual utility zips and just posted a single bundle including
all Sword utilities, uconv, the Sword DLL, and the 3 necessary ICU DLLs.