[sword-devel] PocketSword will be delayed...

Nic Carter niccarter at mac.com
Thu Dec 3 06:08:18 MST 2009

Thanks for the replies  :)

Greg:  I think they only test through a huge list of possible issues that are "rejection" cases.  My bug seems to be like that (it didn't behave nicely when there was no internet connection & you tried to refresh a remote source -- but I have tested this in every way I can think of & it has always displayed an error message!  Of course, they somehow found a scenario where I didn't display an error message  :P )

Greg & Manfred:  I think I'll simply rename the "CrossWire Beta" source to something else.  Average users aren't going to care what the name is.  All the people on this list won't either, once they know that it actually means "CrossWire Beta".  ;)

And I think I'm going to try to finish "search" while I wait for them to reply to my email.  If communication takes way too long, I may have a basic form of search in there....  :)

FYI, updating an app on the App Store is the same process as submitting a new app.  Every time you want to update the binary in the Store, it gets a full review:  Of the app, of the icons, functionality, description, etc, etc.

Prayer would be appreciated that what happened at http://twitter.com/objectpark/statuses/6265750308 doesn't happen to us - over 4 months!  :(

ybic
	nic...  :)