[sword-devel] Your names are published in SwordBible credits!

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Sun Aug 30 08:06:45 MST 2009

Dear Manu,

I was only concerned lest any CrossWire folk who might work in persecuted
countries may have been made more at risk.

You hereby have my permission to include my name, as indeed it is listed in
the acknowledgements page of the SBhelp.chm file that accompanies version
5.42

I have many Bible modules installed using SPW Install Manager, all of which
I can view with both SPW and BD, yet SwordBible only lists 29 Bible modules.
Please explain where SwordBible stores its modules, and whether by setting
an environment variable such as SWORD_PATH, it can be made to share the same
set of modules as other SWORD frontends.

cf. A similar discussion took place some time ago as regards Xiphos.

Best regards,
David Haslam