[sword-devel] Bible in Portuguese

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Fri Aug 28 10:00:35 MST 2009

Greg,

Your recollections are underscored by this section of the CrossWire wiki
User FAQ.

http://www.crosswire.org/wiki/EnduserFAQ#What_happened_to_the_Portuguese_module.3F
What happened to the Portuguese module?

See also  http://www.crosswire.org/wiki/Module_Requests#Portuguese Module
Requests#Portuguese

AFIK, this situation has not substantially changed as regards Iberian
Portuguese translations.

There was some recent discussion about the legality of making a Brazilian
Portuguese module, from a translation called simply, Português Biblia.

Check with Karl - who has made a module and uploaded it to the Xiphos
repository, with the name PorBiblia.

-- David