[sword-devel] Indian language Bible modules now available

Brian Fernandes infernalproteus at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 00:13:44 MST 2009

David,

I was pretty happy to hear this and wanted to try these modules
immediately.

However, to download these modules, you need to be a registered user of
the site - I did register. The verification email never arrived though,
so I could never login. I then tried "forgot password" just to make sure
I didn't goof up my email address. My password did arrive (in plaintext)
but it arrived this morning! The sending date on the email was 23rd
(when I made the request) but it only arrived today, the 26th. So I know
my email address was specified correctly but there is still no sign of
the verification email - I checked my spam box too.

Could you send this on to Solomon; since you are in touch with him, I'm
sure this will be the fastest channel. Personally, it would be nice if
you could download modules without registering at all, but that's not a
bid deal.

In Him,
Brian.