[sword-devel] osis2mod problems (Re: Apostolic Bible Polyglot)

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Fri Aug 21 07:19:02 MST 2009

XML Copy Editor indicated that both OSIS files are well-formed {F2} and valid
{F5}.

I just ran the English file through a TextPipe filter "Remove HTML and XML
tags", merely in order to view the readable text.

What are all the numerical digits within the text for?  Example: (Gen 1:9)

        And God said, Let [6come together 1the 2water  3underneath 4the
5heaven] into [2gathering 1one], and let [3appear 1the 2dry land ]! And it
was so. And [6gathered together 1the 2water  3underneath 4the 5heaven] into
their gatherings, and [3appeared 1the 2dry land ].

If all these numbers are some form of semantic markup, should they not be
inside XML tags, rather than outside them?

Even so, this does not wholly address the empty osos2mod results reported by
Karl.

-- David