[sword-devel] osis2mod output (Bisaya-Inunhan NT)

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Wed Apr 29 20:46:37 MST 2009

Philippines (not Indonesia!). BI is spoken in Tablas Island in Romblon
Province.

Jonathan is working with me.

I am the contact with the translator, Eldon Talamisan, who is also the
copyright owner.

I have a hard copy of the BI-NT, and it does contain 3 John 14-15.

The translation was based on :

THE INTERLINEAR GREEK ENGLISH NT

THE RYRIE STUDY BIBLE

LIFE APPLICATION BIBLE

INTERNATIONAL INDUCTIVE STUDY BIBLE

ANG MAGADANG BALITA BIBLIA (Tagalog)

ANG BAG-O NGA KASUGTANAN SANG MAAYONG BALITA NGA (Hiligaynon)

- David Haslam