[sword-devel] mod2osis - linked verses ....

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Tue Apr 28 07:32:41 MST 2009

Hi Greg .......

Greg Hellings wrote:
> My thought was to tackle that at the same time I took on commentaries.
>  Since I believe commentaries are, more or less, just Bibles with
> large amounts of linked material.

In commentaries, the variable setSkipConsecutiveLinks is set to true by
default.  In bibles, it is set to false.  Something like:
imodule.setSkipConsecutiveLinks(true); (imodule is a SWModule) is needed
to make imodule++ return the next actual block of text.  This seems to
be the main difference that the engine shows in reading them.

This ought to be documented somewhere - some of us spent quite a lot of
time recently re-discovering it for use in Xiphos!

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United
Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for
our church homepages).

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com