[sword-devel] Alternate Versification

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Mon Apr 27 03:31:24 MST 2009

Hi there .......

DM Smith wrote:
> I think there are a few different audiences and perhaps different needs

I've been following this thread with interest, and some excitement!
Alternate versification has been on my wish list for years.  During that
time, I've been taking the Sword support list and providing the
occasional answer.  The majority of requests about versification have
been for the full text of the Catholic bibles, the Vulgate and the LXX.
  A smaller number of requests have been for the full text of those
bibles that have the apocrypha.

I am suggesting that the first of those versification schemes maybe
ought to have the highest priority at the moment.

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United
Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for
our church homepages).

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com