[sword-devel] PocketSword repository

David Trotz dtrotzjr at crosswire.org
Sun Apr 26 23:22:58 MST 2009

Guys,
Troy was kind enough to set up a repo for PocketSword. Grab it from:
Some notes:
1. You will need to ask scribe for write access to the repo.
2. This repo pulls in the latest subversion revision for sword
3. CLucene is still included as I was just too tired and too lazy to come up
with an acceptable solution for the changes made to clucene.
4. I moved some things around to try and put some structure in things like
all images are now in a resources folder and sword and clucene live in
externals.
Hopefully this helps. :-)

Also, due to some recent developments in my life, I may not be doing any
more mobile development on the sword platform. I will know more by mid May.
So in the meantime I will do what I can to help out.

--
In Christ,
David Trotz