[sword-devel] Nearness to release (was: Re: locales )

Jonathan Marsden jmarsden at fastmail.fm
Sun Apr 26 18:21:33 MST 2009

Troy A. Griffitts wrote:

> Thanks Jonathan.  That did the trick.  locales are updated.

Good :)

Is there is list of all known release-critical bugs and TODO items
somewhere?  There have now been several commits since 1.6.0RC2... (I'd
say exactly now many, but it wasn't tagged... :) is it perhaps time for
an RC3 and a freeze on all non-essential changes until we can get a
final 1.6 "out the door"??

(Creating a branch for the 1.6.0 release, so that new commits intended
for 1.6.1 could continue on svn head, would also work well, but that
doesn't seem to be the "SWORD way" of doing things).

Jonathan