[sword-devel] Library Doxygen documentation

Jonathan Morgan jonmmorgan at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 03:39:47 MST 2009

On Sun, Apr 26, 2009 at 1:55 PM, Greg Hellings <greg.hellings at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 25, 2009 at 10:24 PM, Jonathan Marsden <jmarsden at fastmail.fm> wrote:
>> Hmmm, the website started working again.  Good.
>>
>>> I now have copies of the Doxygen generation from 1.6.0RC2 and HEAD
>>> r2337 (the current as of a few minutes ago) available in
>>> http://www.crosswire.org/~ghellings/.
>>
>> http://www.crosswire.org/~ghellings/1_6_0RC2classdocs/main.html says:
>>
>>  Well known frontends are:
>>  -SWORD for Windows (http://crosswire.org/sword/software/biblecs/)
>>  -GnomeSword (http://gnomesword.sourceforge.net/)
>>  -BibleTime (http://www.bibletime.info/)
>>
>> A quick s/GnomeSword/Xiphos/ is probably called for :)
>
> That would have to be changed in the SWORD source directly.  All of
> that text comes from there.

Similarly, the API Primer linked from there is no longer available (I
can get it from Google cache, but it has apparently gone, and Google
didn't seem to find it elsewhere).  Not sure whether the link should
be removed or the primer should be rehosted and maybe updated
(possibly on the Wiki, which is intended to be more of a developers
area?).  The BibleCS page also doesn't seem available.  Xiphos should
probably link directly to http://xiphos.org, which is where it
redirects to.

Jon