[sword-devel] Library Doxygen documentation

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 20:55:44 MST 2009

On Sat, Apr 25, 2009 at 10:24 PM, Jonathan Marsden <jmarsden at fastmail.fm> wrote:
> Hmmm, the website started working again.  Good.
>
>> I now have copies of the Doxygen generation from 1.6.0RC2 and HEAD
>> r2337 (the current as of a few minutes ago) available in
>> http://www.crosswire.org/~ghellings/.
>
> http://www.crosswire.org/~ghellings/1_6_0RC2classdocs/main.html says:
>
>  Well known frontends are:
>  -SWORD for Windows (http://crosswire.org/sword/software/biblecs/)
>  -GnomeSword (http://gnomesword.sourceforge.net/)
>  -BibleTime (http://www.bibletime.info/)
>
> A quick s/GnomeSword/Xiphos/ is probably called for :)

That would have to be changed in the SWORD source directly.  All of
that text comes from there.

I can certainly provide you the Doxyfile - it's on the server. License
I don't care about - I'd like for the file to become part of the SWORD
regular distribution, where it would be covered by the GPL or
whatever.  Of course, that depends on whether or not someone actually
adds it to the source this time.  I've only offered it at least twice
before but it's never been taken into the tree.

--Greg