[sword-devel] mod2osis output does not validate??

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 11:12:11 MST 2009

No, you're not.  It's been a little while since I updated my patches,
but you can check in http://www.crosswire.org/~ghellings/ for some
mod2osis patches.  They're not perfect, and they're quite silly if the
original was not OSIS (though I was half-way to getting ThML to work
properly when I last tried).  They might need a little help, since
they haven't been updated in about 2 or 3 months, but at least it
should be a start.

Happy hunting!