[sword-devel] [bt-devel] Compatibility break: Sword 1.6RC1->RC2 API change

Matthew Talbert ransom1982 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 10:50:08 MST 2009

> However in this case, in this virtual method a delegate method could be
> called which can be any class implementing a certain defined method or
> interface.
> The delegate could be the UI controller that handles the disclaimer dialog.

The problem with all of this for us, is that our warning is given well
before the InstallMgr code is invoked. That is why this whole thing is
aggravating to me, because it doesn't fit into our workflow at all for
the library to have control over when this method is called.
Therefore, no matter which method is put into the library, we will
simply set it to true, rather than display a warning or confirmation
dialog at that point.

So, again, could we have the method added back in?

Matthew