[sword-devel] osis2mod test cases

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Thu Apr 23 18:04:40 MST 2009

I've started a page in the wiki for problems that osis2mod has for
valid, good OSIS. You can get to the page here:

Please feel free to improve the page as well.

Please add complete fragments, demonstrating the problem, that I  can
copy into a test document. I'll add whatever preamble is needed for
osis2mod to work. Please keep the problem example as small as
possible, focusing on one problem.

If the problem pertains to a commentary and not a Bible, please note
that as well. Most problems will pertain to both or just to a Bible.

I'll keep this document at www.crosswire.org/~dmsmith, so that anyone
can test with it. I hope to have corresponding raw file(s) for the
outcome of the latest osis2mod, too.

With Troy's help, I hope to put this as a regular test case under SVN.
But it might not make this release.

In Him,