[sword-devel] OSIS tagging paragraph which span chapter ?

Tonny Kohar tonny.kohar at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 03:46:57 MST 2009

Hi,

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 11:31 AM, DM Smith <dmsmith at crosswire.org> wrote:
> The wiki is open to all to edit. It just requires an account. You'll be able
> to edit immediately, but it takes 4 days before you can create a page.

Just updated wiki and put it under heading  3.4 Recommended Approach

>> note: the latest update idkjv-20090421.zip still contains the above
>> nesting error, I still need to update it using the recommended chapter
>> and verse milestone to avoid nesting error.

I also just finished updating idkjv text to use chapter/verse
milestone rather than container. It is available from
http://www.kiyut.com/products/alkitab/developer/bible/idkjv-20090422.zip

And now it is validated cleanly :)

Cheers
Tonny Kohar