[sword-devel] iPhone developers?

David Trotz dtrotzjr at crosswire.org
Mon Apr 20 12:45:56 MST 2009

Ian,
Glad to hear you are open to help. I am eager to do so. :-) I can handle the
details of getting the svn up for you and I can look into the changes you
made and see if I can get them rolled into the official sword repo as well
as the clucene repo. This will give me a chance to get familiar with your
code base. Just let me know, and if so make sure I have access to your
absolute the latest source tree.

I understand the pressures of being a student, I recently graduated with a
B.S. In C.S. and have not forgotten how life and free time tends to ebb and
flow around midterms and finals. I myself am married with 5 kids and work
full time so my spare time to work on Sword related items comes and goes as
well.

As far as development is concerned, I imagine you have some idea of how you
want the flow of the UI and features to be implemented and I do not want to
step on your toes there, so at some point after I get these items taken care
of (assuming you want me to do those things) we should try to meet up a few
times in #sword and chat about your vision for the software.

In Christ,
David Trotz