[sword-devel] iPhone developers?

Ian Wagner iwagn973 at students.bju.edu
Mon Apr 20 05:27:14 MST 2009

That is correct on the fees involved. Also, I believe that the same
code will run fine on the jailbroken iPhones. The operating system
works the same way, runs the same code, but has fewer restrictions.
One of these restrictions that is lifted is code signing. I have two
friends with jailbroken iPods and both of them were able to 1) run my
properly signed application, and 2) download new applications from the
app store so I don't think that will be a problem.

Ian
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
http://hiyono.dorms.bju.edu/ (only works @ BJU)