[sword-devel] iPhone developers?

Ian Wagner iwagn973 at students.bju.edu
Sun Apr 19 16:52:48 MST 2009

No, this will be a free application. The reason that I require sign-
ups is that it is impossible to release a version that will run on
just any iPhone/iPod touch because of Apple's code signing
requirements. Each device's UUID must be added to the provisioning
profile or the device will reject the app. The App Store of course
uses a different system, but that is handled by Apple, and I don't
want to release beta software to the App Store.

Ian
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
http://hiyono.dorms.bju.edu/ (only works @ BJU)