[sword-devel] sword svn

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Tue Apr 14 00:16:10 MST 2009

Quoting Chris Little <chrislit at crosswire.org>:

>> It would greatly encourage use of the bug tracker if there was more
>> activity. Also, an rss feed might help (I'm not aware of one if there
>> is one already).
>
> I agree entirely. I think the bugtracker is a great tool for us. (But
> it _sorely_ needs an update with respect to versions of Sword that it
> recognizes.)
>
> You can get updates via email.

BT sourceforge tracker echoes the messages to bt-devel mailing list.
It may be a bit annoying for those who don't want to read them, but on
the other hand it's extremely easy and efficient way to ensure that
all developers notice all issues and possibly comment on them.
Depending on the amount of traffic and available filtering options it
could be reasonable to do the same for crosswire bugtracker and
mailing list.

--Eeli Kaikkonen