[sword-devel] adding new Czech Bible translation

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Mon Apr 13 02:50:24 MST 2009

Dear Martin,

As the CrossWire Go Bible project leader, I would be willing to help convert
the Bible 21 to become a Java mobile phone application.

I will assume that Troy or others will respond as regards the copyright
lobbying, and that the negotiations should include Go Bible as well as the
SWORD module.

-- David Haslam