[sword-devel] sword-1.6.0RC1 available

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sun Apr 12 18:52:34 MST 2009

With the fairly silent week, and these final changes described below.  I
believe we are ready for a release.  If you have a chance, please make a
final test on latest SVN or use the bundle above which will be the final
distribution bundle save the change from 1.5.99 to 1.6.0.

Latest changes include:
Ben's fixes for:
	incorrect error return in SWLD drivers
	updated *htmlhref and osisruby filters
	small change to osis2mod regarding paragraphing
Addition of a new feature when doing entryAttribute searching: the
suffix of a '.' will expand search to include components, for example:
will register a hit if G932 matches Lemma, Lemma.1, Lemma.2, etc.

Addition of a new keyword in sword.conf

If this is specified, this path will be the only one checked (no
AugmentPath entries will be checked for locales).

Hope we're close.