[sword-devel] my status / SWORD release

Manfred Bergmann bergmannmd at web.de
Sat Apr 11 00:50:52 MST 2009

Am 10.04.2009 um 20:02 schrieb Troy A. Griffitts:

> Anyway, all this to say, I now know of no outstanding issues with
> SVN head and would REALLY appreciate testing and feedback from
> frontends to let us know if we're ready for a release.

Works good for me for quite some time.

I have to do the update, build cycle anyway for each new update I want
to test with MacSword.
So whether it is packaged as tarball or not doesn't really matter to
me but I understand that it might be easier for package based systems.
However I would create a branch once the version has been figured and
only apply fixes to the branch while further new development work is
done in the trunk.
I would also volunteer as a branch maintainer.

Regards,
Manfred