[sword-devel] key parse failure, -r2304

Matthew Talbert ransom1982 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 19:18:48 MST 2009

> I did not mean SWORD's locale, but the determination of the user's locale
> and the need to do number shaping when it is 'fa'
>
> I'm not familiar with the code to do this.

Actually, diatheke doesn't look at the users' locale (as far as I
know). It is *supposed* to take an option 'r' for "Arabic shaping".
Unfortunately, this option was ignored and was being applied all of
the time. At one time, it looked at the module to see if it's language
was 'ar', but that code was removed. Now it should only be applied
when 'r' is given as an option. Anyway, it is fixed now in 2308
(thanks Ben).

Matthew