[sword-devel] key parse failure, -r2304

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Wed Apr 8 12:12:45 MST 2009

Thanks Karl.  There have been some changes in verse parsing lately that
I'm not positive we've considered all the repercussions.  We need to add
some more tests to our testsuite, specifically versekeytest.cpp to be
sure things operate correctly now and in the future.

Any chance we can get a simple test added to the top that shows the
issue?  It will be a little easier to debug than with diatheke, and will
give us a good mark to be sure we hit with future changes.

	-Troy.